Saturday, April 9, 2011

Label for Betterwetters

A very cool label for Laurie over at Betterwetters.
Laurie wanted something clean and simple in chocolate brown and lime & turquoise.
My original artwork for the label below



Final Sew outs....







Here is what Laurie had to say..
"I just wanted to let you know that I just received my labels and I am so thrilled with how they turned out. I admit, it was hard for me to envision the whole thing by just looking at a computer monitor, but you envisioned it perfectly! Your colors turned out so modern and easy to match and your design was very tasteful...not at all overwhelming. Thank you for doing such a great job for me. Thanks again, Laurie B."

Laurie the pleasure was all mine and I am so happy you love your labels!

Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment